Sunday, November 09, 2008

Day 9 - Lido Key

While I was in Florida for my Mom's Wedding I had a chance to take some photos on Lido Key.  I walked around a park for a couple hours, but for some reason I just could not seem to take a decent photo.  There is a very cool looking bridge you take from Sarasota to get to the Key but I could not find a spot to get a photo I liked.  

This was the best I could come up with for water photos.  While the photo is ok I feel like I should have done better.
After wandering to the other side of the park I found a boat launch and fishing docks.  It was a good thing I did since it would produce the only photos I really liked from the couple hours there.  The birds would let you walk right up to them, almost to the point you could have touched them.


Overall I felt it was a disappointing outing but I did get a couple photos of birds I would never see in Minnesota, so not a total loss.

No comments: