Sunday, November 29, 2009

Day 29 - The Jackson Family Revisited

You may remember a post I did a couple years ago about a gathering of family on my Mom's side if not you can check out that post by clicking here.  This year we had another gathering of the Jackson family at my Aunt and Uncle's house in Eau Claire.  The special part this time was that all seven of the siblings were going to be there.  This would be the first time that all seven of the siblings would be together since my Grandma Jackson's funeral in the late 1990's.  I was tasked to get some pictures from the gathering for everyone. The original plan was to be outside on the river's edge but the cool temps and threats of rain moved us back inside.  The party was not affected by the move inside but it did hurt the overall quality of the photos I think.  Alright, enough with the words let's move onto pictures (this blog is called jdz photography after all).  I ended up taking about 375 photos so narrowing it down to a few to post was not that easy.  In order to not bore my reader completely I have decided to concentrate on the seven siblings for this post, I will post some others at some point.

Ron


Bruce


Tom


Linda


Vicki


Debbie (my Mom)


Jim


The Jackson seven wearing matching shirts that my Mom and I made for them

No comments: