Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Day 18 - A Gift For Dave

I was reminded tonight by Dave how he is already half way through his time on nights at work. That reminded me of the "craft" project that I made for him on our first night together in September. I thought I would share what is left of it today.



The paper chain started off with 71 links, today we are down to only 35! If you would prefer to keep track of Dave's days left he has also posted a countdown at the top of his blog.

(The real reason for this post is because Dave has been less than happy with the quality of my posts. I'm sure he won't like this one either. )

2 comments:

Bill said...

Wow! 1/2 done? I seems like he just started on dogs!

I am reading all your posts Jeff, so don't feel like I'm not just because I'm not commenting enough!

So when are you doing a post on my suggested topic? :)

Bill

Jeff said...

Yeah he is 1/2 done already. Believe me though, it seems like it has been longer some nights. :)

I'm glad to know someone is reading. Without a comment once in awhile I start to wonder. I suppose I could check site meter but I really don't care that much.

I think you might be pleased with an upcoming post. It will not be exactly as you requested but I think you'll be happy.