Friday, March 14, 2008

Hello from Florida

In keeping with the recently started tradition of posting when I am in another state (and ONLY when I am in another state) I wanted to post a quick hello from Sarasota, Florida.  I arrived on Wednesday afternoon and will be here until next Wednesday afternoon.  I have not been out to take any pictures yet but I am sure I will be soon!  I would post some more but my sister's flight gets in at 5:55 AM today and the airport is an hour away . . . I should sleep.

1 comment:

Bill said...

What about the McUpdate? I'm glad to see that you haven't given up on blogging all togather! I guess if your going to update whenever you go out of town we should expect another post this fall? You should take some "spring break" themed pictures when you are down there! :)