Thursday, November 26, 2009

Day 26 - Happy Thanksgiving

I hope everyone has had a great Thanksgiving!

Continuing a tradition I started last year I am posting a photo of my Thanksgiving dinner.  I was not planning on having turkey this year until I remember that I had a Jennie-O Turkey meal in the freezer.  I'll be honest, it was not that great but it was still filling.  I made some stuffing (my favorite part of Thanksgiving), corn and salad to go along with it.



And for those of you that do not work with me the book in the background is CopBook by Richard Greelis.  Richard served 27 years as an Officer/K9 handler/Detective where I work and writes of many of the experiences that he had during his career.  I am not finished reading the book yet but I feel confident in recommending it based on what I have read.  It would make a great Christmas gift for the reader on your list.

No comments: