Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Day 27 - Cathedral of St Paul

Only 4 days left! Bill left a comment on yesterday's post asking me if I was getting bitter. I do not know if getting bitter is how I would describe it but I am getting a little tired of having this "assignment" everyday. I can assure you that I will never accept a posting challenge like this again, I may however issue them until someone finally accepts!

Here are some photos taken of the Cathedral of St Paul. It is a neat church in a fantastic location on a hill just across the freeway from downtown St Paul and the State Capitol.










2 comments:

Krystal The Pistol said...

I have VERY much enjoyed seeing you post everyday and being able to look at more of your photographs. I know you are a good picture taker but I have only seen a few of your pictures here and there, this has been such a treat for me! I learend a lot about you through these photos and for that, I thank you for sharing!

Bill said...

To be honest, if had to put money on this contest, I would have bet that you wouldn't have made it, but I would have put even more money on the FOF not making it!

I'm glad you have kept up with it but I do have two question:

1) What are you going to do when this contest is over? I think you are almost out of pictures. Will we even see another post in December?

2) Are you planning on some kind of grand last post for the 30th? Something with current pocture of you, the PD, Explorers, FOF, KTP, ect?

Good luck and keep up the GREAT work!