Sunday, November 18, 2007

Day 18 - A Problem

Alright I am starting to run low on pictures. I did not really think this month long posting out long term . . . sure I will have a post everyday for 30 days but then what will I post? This might be a problem. . . I should probably get out and take some more pictures. The only problem, overtime, I just can't seem to turn it down. I am here at work at 0400 on what was supposed to be my first day off. To be clear I am NOT complaining about being here, I love my job and (as you all know) love overtime even more! Tonight I am working dog watch (2300-0700) because a co-worker called in sick for the shift, later this week it's 4 hours in the afternoon. That leaves me with 2 days that I have all to myself to do what I want, but wait, the house needs to be cleaned, Scamp is lonely, dishes are dirty, clothes are dirty, I have not worked out in a long time, and oh yeah did I mention I need to clean the house (I mean I REALLY NEED to clean the house it is bad!). So why am I complaining about all this, why do you care? Well you probably don't so I will stop complaining and ask a question instead.

I am asking for your ideas of what you want to see pictures of, whether they are pictures of some place you know I have been before or some place you think I should go see let me know what you are thinking! Leave your ideas in the comments, I will see what I can do!

3 comments:

The Father of Five said...

Jeff, I'll trade schedules with you ANYTIME my friend... ANYTIME.

No, not just work schedules, but home schedules too!!!

How about some sporting events. Baseball games, football games, hockey games, Lacross games, rugby games, cricket games, etc.

(Krystal, you can thank me later).

Bill said...

Hey Jeff,

Way to go on making it this far! I would like to see pictures of things in Bloomington. This shold be easy since you both live and work in the city and could probably snap some pictures while you are out and about. I would like to see structures more than park land...like the new old town hall, ect.

Good luck!

Bill

Krystal The Pistol said...

YES! Thank you FOF! I would LOVE to see some pics of a HOCKEY game, High School, College, or dare I ask for Professional. I might DIE! Hey Jeff - outside the X is super exciting right before a game!