Monday, October 22, 2007

Fall

Fall has been my favorite season since graduating High School. I am sure if it had not been for school I would have always enjoyed it most. The weather is perfect - not too hot, not too cold - and usually it is a great time of year to take photos.

This year I had a stretch of seven days off in the middle of October, I was really hoping to hit peak time for leaves to be changing around the Twin Cities. I was pretty close to the right time, only it rained for six of my seven days off (the down side to Fall). Unfortunately I was not able to get out for leaf pictures this year but was still in the mood. Here are some pictures I took in 2005.





1 comment:

Krystal The Pistol said...

I love the one with the bridge. Even tho it rained, I hope you enjoyed your 7 days off, I know I enjoyed my 7. Thanks again!